Discover how to personalize your offers and emotionally connect with your customers in order to maximize their lifetime value and reduce churn risk
In today's demanding and fickle market, where one tariff change or negative customer service integration could lose you a customer, it can be challenging to keep your customers engaged, satisfied, and most importantly spending on your network.
Telecoms IQ's Maximizing Customer Loyalty and Profitability Summit will help you identify the strategies required to maximize the lifetime value of each of your customers to continue driving revenues in this fickle and price-sensitive market.
Learn from proven carrier case studies how to build a co-ordinated approach to customer loyalty throughout your organization and proactively identify and mitigate common root causes of customer churn. Discover how to leverage a mixture of strategic and tactical base management approaches to develop actionable plans for driving revenue and maintaining loyalty.
Plus new for 2015, take advantage of a dedicated customer insight and analytics focus day to find out how to analyze your customers’ behaviors to truly personalize your communications and keep your customers satisfied.
Do you know the 10 commandments for developing a high impact customer experience strategy?
Download the E-Book
Top reasons to attend Maximizing Customer Loyalty & Profitability:
- Join the only telco-specific loyalty event in the Americas
- Benefit from the only event dedicated to the link between customer loyalty AND profitability – what good is working to maintain the loyalty of an unprofitable customer?
- Learn from unique and results-driven case studies led by regional and national carriers from across the Americas
- Participate in an exclusive Customer Insight and Analytics focus day and learn how to get to know your customers on a more personal level
- Network with high-quality peers from across the region, with over 65% carrier attendance at the 2014 event
Who will you meet?
Meet and network with senior representatives from different departments within regional and national carriers across the Americas, with a common remit of reducing customer churn and maximizing loyalty and profitability, including SVPs, VPs, Directors and Managers of:
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Retention
- Churn Management
- Customer Insights
- Marketing Analytics
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Advocacy
- Customer Management
- Customer Strategy
What your peers said about our customer profitability event series:
"The content of the event was excellent. It will be helpful information to bring back to my team and help guide us through developing our customer programs’- MTS Allstream
"Valuable in giving the ability to peer into other organizations strategies and tactics. Open dialogue and conversation discussions’- Windstream Communications